Rowland Brothers Exhumation Services offer a highly personal service for families, corporates, and coroners.
Rowland Brothers provide you with a single point of contact from our first meeting, throughout, and that contact will provide you with information, guidance, and support.
We offer single and mass exhumation services nationwide and can work alongside churches, local authorities or as a sub-contractor. The exhumed remains can be re-interred, cremated or repatriated to another country.
Our exhumation team is experienced in operating large projects to tight timescales, either to clear a site for a main contractor, or working as a sub-contractor when major developments are planned which involve the exhuming and re-interment of human remains.
Our exhumation service is a comprehensive package. We ensure that the exhumation site is evaluated, and in recognition of the spiritual and religious dimension of our work, a faith leader can be invited to attend the site before we commence our duties.
Our Exhumation Service includes:
- Site evaluation
- Preparation and submission of all necessary legal notices
- Method statements
- Exhumation and re-internment to comply with health and safety best practice
- Liaison with all environmental health officers, planning officers and health and safety officers
- Site screening and security
- Archaeological supervision
- Certificate of clearance upon completion of works
We offer a variety of additional services as listed. For further information, simply get in touch. You can contact us on 0800 078 9636 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Increase grave space capacity
- Cremation and re-burial
- Repatriation overseas
- Free site evaluation
- Professional risk assessment
- Churchyard clearance
- Crypt clearance
- Hazardous task management
- Memorial, removal, restoration
- Principal lead or subcontractor
- Exhumation site clearance
- Corporate and trade technical training